UK Tourist Visa
Next World Immigration is a top-rated UK tourist visa consultant in Delhi, India. We help you apply for a tourist visa from India or any other part of the world. If a person from India would like to visit the United Kingdom for business exploration or for holiday or to meet family members, then a Non-Immigrant Tourist Visa needs to be applied from the country of residence for permission to enter the UK. Tourist Visa is generally for short durations and for single or multiple entries. There are a few restrictions on a tourist visa holder like work, study and duration of stay. Work is not allowed and only a few short stay programs can be enrolled for study purposes.
Procedure for the UK Tourist Visa Application
- While starting with the process for a UK visa online form you need to have certain details such as personal, education, employment, family, and travel history as this all will help to complete the online form when travelling to the UK for tourism purposes or to meet family & friends.
- The UK visa category for tourists is a standard visitor visa which is to be filled online on the UK Government website. The standard visitor visa category is for people who intend to visit the UK for tourism, to meet family and friends.
- Once you start with an online form you don’t need to finish it in one go you can save the form and continue later by logging in through your mail id and password. After completion of the online form, the next step is to submit this form. On submission, you need to pay online fees of UK Immigration and VFS charges with the help of a debit/credit card.
- After submitting the form you need to make an appointment and later a unique GWF number will be generated which will be used for further communication by the Immigration office as well as for your reference to track the status of the application. Once the form is submitted by making the payment and generating an online application you will be able to download the form and the document checklist by logging into your account.
- The next step in line will be collecting all the required documents as per the checklist. On visiting the VFS centre you need to submit all the documents wherein after scanning it will be uploaded with your application. On successful completion of uploading the documents you, will be guided for biometrics. After this, you need to wait around 13 -15 days to get the visa done. You will be intimated through the mail once the passport is ready for collection.