AUSTRALIA EDUCATION VISA – YOUR CAREER IN AUSTRALIA
Australia is one of the best destinations for students looking to pursue education abroad. Australia has 8 universities in the top 100 universities in the world, and also offers an amazing learning environment.
Looking to study in Australia? Y-Axis can help you get an Australia Student Visa application package that has the highest chances of success. Our expertise in Australian immigration processes means that we are best positioned to help you navigate through its tricky procedures. Y-Axis helps students identify the right course and college in Australia that can set them on the path to a successful career.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA?
International students have a wide variety of choices when it comes to studying in Australia. The quality of education, a variety of courses to choose from, and post-study work opportunities make it one of the most desirable destinations among Indian students. Australian universities are strong in research, excelling in areas such as arts and humanities, education, and sciences.
- A renowned destination for students from India
- Globally accredited qualifications
- Rights for overseas students
- Linguistic diversity
- Monetary aid from the Government
- Steadily growing economy offering good job prospects
- A degree that is valued across the world
- Amazing Climate & Outdoor Lifestyle
Australia has some of the world’s best-ranked universities. The Australian Universities offer a wide range of courses in a variety of subjects. The tuition fees here are affordable compared to the UK and the US. Students in Australian universities are eligible for a post-study work permit valid for up to four years. This can act as a pathway to permanent residency in Australia.
The universities here are known for their high standards and teaching methods.. Their degrees are recognized all over the world. Another advantage of studying in Australia is the low cost of living compared to other countries. Students can work part-time (up to 20 hours per week) while studying which can help them meet part of the tuition fees. They also have access to scholarships which can lower the costs of a course.
Many students opt to study in Australia because its growing economy promises good job opportunities once students complete their courses.
Australia Student visa: Compared to other countries, it is easier to get a student visa for Australia. Students wanting to study in Australia must meet certain requirements to qualify for a visa. Once you are enrolled in a full-time study course you can apply for a visa under Subclass 500.
With the Student visa, the visa holder can:
- Enroll in a course participate in an eligible course of study
- Bring family members to Australia
- Travel to and from the country
- Work for up to 40 hours every two weeks during the course
The duration of the visa is for five years, you can apply for an extension.
Before you submit your visa application ensure that you meet all the eligibility requirements. The processing time for your visa is usually four weeks. You can apply for the visa 124 days before the start of your course and you can travel to the country 90 days before the commencement of your course.
If you have any dependents, they can apply for the same Subclass 500 visa. Even if they may not come with you immediately, you must declare your dependents in your visa application. Otherwise, they may not be eligible for a dependent visa later.
APPLY FOR YOUR VISA
The next step is to apply for your visa. Your Australia student visa application must include the following documents.
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Financial Requirements that you can fund your studies (funds to cover your return airfare, tuition fees and a sum of AU$18,610 per year)
- Your English Proficiency test results
- Australian approved health insurance cover
- Verification of your criminal records