Are you planning to travel to Southeast Asia but are confused about the visa requirements of different countries? Here we have put together all the information you need regarding visa requirements and restrictions for specific countries in Southeast Asia.
Visa Guide to Southeast Asian Countries
Southeast Asia is made up of 11 countries. Most of them allow easy visa-free entry or visa upon arrival for stays ranging from 2 weeks to 3 months for certain nationalities.
- Thailand: visa exemption for up to 30 days
- Vietnam: visa required for visitors from most countries, and visa exemption for up to 15 days for some nationalities
- Cambodia: visa on arrival for 30 days
- Laos: visa on arrival for 30 days
- Burma (Myanmar): visa required for up to 28 days
- The Philippines: visa exemption for 30 days
- Singapore: visa exemption for 90 days
- Malaysia: visa exemption for 3 months
- Indonesia: visa exemption for up to 30 days
- Brunei: visa exemption for 90 days
- Timor-Leste: visa on arrival for 30 days